RadicaLs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RadicaLs

Youth Ministry

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

FIGHT... OR DON'T?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
markee22
markee22

FIGHT... OR DON'T? Empty
PostSubject: FIGHT... OR DON'T?   FIGHT... OR DON'T? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2008 1:40 pm

Then Jacob was greatly afraid and distressed: and he divided And when he saw that he prevailed not against him [GOD], he touched the hollow of his thigh; and the hollow of Jacob' thigh was out of joint, as he wrestled with him. -Genesis 32.25

How often do you wrestle with the LOrd? it could be something you need to tell someone else or that one thing that no matter how the Lord impresses you to do it, you still won’t. it isn’t what you wrestle about that is important it is the fact that you are wrestling that matters. Let go and Let God work in your life.

question : What issues are you wrestling with the Lord over?

Mission : The next time you start to wrestle, stop and submit yourself to the Lord’s will.

Lord, I don’t want to wrestle anymore. Please give me peace to go with the flow. Show me your blessing in the areas I surrender to you, and drive me to surrender in the areas i am holding back in.
Back to top Go down

FIGHT... OR DON'T?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RadicaLs :: General Discussion :: Daily Devotions-
Jump to: