RadicaLs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RadicaLs

Youth Ministry

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Holy Spirit

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
anarcher
Admin
Admin
anarcher

Holy Spirit Empty
PostSubject: Holy Spirit   Holy Spirit Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 8:44 am

Dahil ako nag pa start ng sub forum (whatever you call it!) na 'to..
i'll post the first topic!

just a question...

bakit ang mga baptists or other churches, they don't believe in the Holy Spirit? They don't believe in speaking in tongues and things like that.

Gusto ko maayos na answers ha...

study
Back to top Go down
http://zingery.blogspot.com
Vanbelle
Admin
Admin
Vanbelle

Holy Spirit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holy Spirit   Holy Spirit Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 11:00 am

yah..
even me too
i wonder...
i guess kua mark knows the answer...
ryt?! scratch
Back to top Go down
^KarL^
WebMaster
WebMaster
^KarL^

Holy Spirit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holy Spirit   Holy Spirit Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 6:50 pm

natanong ko n yan kay pastor mar

and i can't pick up the right word for it

^_^

about speakin' in togues

sabi ng iba "baka gawa gawa lng ng tao"

in other words fake.

let me ask you now

kung may taong d mo kakilala at nagsalita ng kung anu anung words

na d mo maintindhan, what would you think about that person?

hirap dBA?
Back to top Go down
Vanbelle
Admin
Admin
Vanbelle

Holy Spirit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holy Spirit   Holy Spirit Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 7:13 pm

yah may point c karl Rolling Eyes

i think we should ask the elders bout this
kelangan maging clear lol!
Back to top Go down
anarcher
Admin
Admin
anarcher

Holy Spirit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holy Spirit   Holy Spirit Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 7:27 pm

yeah...

i think we should ask kuya mark!

or someone!
Back to top Go down
markee22
markee22

Holy Spirit Empty
PostSubject: Speaking in Tongues Part 1   Holy Spirit Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2008 12:55 am

Hi guys! Wink

medyo malalalim na ito ah hehehehe

personally ako rin b4 was wondering if speaking in tongues ng mga naririnig natin sa ibang tao if totoo ba yun or comes from God. They sound like monotonous (magkakaparehas) and paulit-ulit. Napansin ko na parang yun iba ginagaya lng yun naririnig nila sa iba... May mga naririnig din akong mga unique den pero hindi palagi and hindi monotonous. My mom experienced it while we where having a prayer during our family devotion. It sounds like ancient... and when we ask her what she felt, she said that she felt that she's in other place; and hindi niya alam na nagtotongues na siya... it happened when we we're just worshipping. Because of that experience, I can say that God-given gift yung tongues. And it serves a good purpose for everyone. I'll sight a verse in the Bible.

1st Corinthians 14:1-5

Pursue love, and desire spiritual gifts, but specially that you may prophesy. 2 For he who speaks in a tongue does not speak to men but to God, for no one understands him; howerver, in the spirit he speaks mysteries. 3 But he who prophesies speaks edification and exhortation and comfort to men. 4 He who speaks in a tongue edifies himself, but he who prophesies edifies the church.
5 I wish you all spoke with tongues, but even more that you prophesied; for he who prophesies is greater than he who speaks with tongues, unless indeed he interprets, that the church may recieve edification.

Dito muna tayo guys! hehehehe
Bigyan ko muna kayo ng small background ng mga Corinthians. Yun lugar kase nila ay isang trading center. Maraming mga merchants ang nagpupunta dun para magbenta ng kahit ano. Isa siyang commercial port. Actually sabi ng mga bible scholars, 4 letters daw talaga ang sinulat ni Paul sa Corinthians kc ito yung church na binibigyan talaga ng pansin. marami kaseng temptations and mga kelangan baguhin sa mga ito. Like pride, greed, immorality, etc... Sa issue na ito, tungkol sa spiritual gifts, yun mga taga Corinth e medyo inaabuso nila yun spiritual gifts. Parang nagmamayabang sila lahat sa isa't-isa. Kung sino ang may pinakamaraming speaking in tongues yung ang pinagpala ni Lord. Kaya nagalala si Paul.... Nagsermon siya sa mga ito. Mga pasaway kase e. hehehehe
Now, regarding sa first 5 verses na sight ko sa 1 Cor. 14:1-5 It talks about Prophecy and Tongues.
Pag-aralin natin verse per verse and word per word ok? Ready na ba kayo?

Verse 1 Pursue love, and desire spiritual gifts, but specially that you may prophesy.
- Sinasabi ni Paul dito na first of all we need to pursue L-O-V-E. Love muna bago gawin ang mga ito. This is agape love ha. Agape means love that is unconditional and comes from God. And we should also desire spiritual gifts. Why? because this will strengthen our faith in Him and it will give significance to our relationship to Jesus. Sighted din ni Paul na specially prophesy. That gives importance to the word itself.

Verse 2 For he who speaks in a tongue does not speak to men but to God, for no one understands him; howerver, in the spirit he speaks mysteries.
- Sabi naman dito na when we're speaking in tongues, kay God pala tayo nakikipagusap. Obviously wala nakakaintindi sa atin. Pero mahalaga yun dulo... when we are speaking in tongues, we are in the spirit pala and we speak in mysteries... hmmmm.... parang yun sa mom ko.

Verse 3 But he who prophesies speaks edification and exhortation and comfort to men.
- Prophesy naman daw it edifies the people, exhorts and comforts. Naiintindiahn siya and nakakapagminister talaga sa tao. Kunwari, si pastor Mar habang nagpastoral prayer biglang may inimpress sa kanya si Lord na sabihin sa congregation. Sasabihin niya ngayon sa atin yun message ni Lord para sa atin, para maexhort and macomfort tayo.

Verse 4 He who speaks in a tongue edifies himself, but he who prophesies edifies the church.
- Eto naman yun comparison na nilang dalawa. EDIFY means - to instruct in such a way as to improve, enlighten, or uplift morally, spiritually, or intellectually

Verse 5 I wish you all spoke with tongues, but even more that you prophesied; for he who prophesies is greater than he who speaks with tongues, unless indeed he interprets, that the church may recieve edification.

- Sabi ni Paul na gusto niya lahat din tayo ay magspeaking in tongues. It's a way of talking or praying to God in the spirit. Mas powerful. But magkakaroon lang tayo nun if we desire. But also he prefer more for us to prophesy kase masmakakaedify ng church natin yun. Yun speaking in tongues makakaedify ng church kung may magiinterpret nun. Ibig sabihin may purpose yun tongues na yun narecieve niya sa specific time na yun. Kaya nakita ko rin na may dalawang klase rin pala ang speaking in tongues. Isa ay ginagamit sa pakikipagcommunicate to God and the other is interpreted by someone used also by God to relate His message to the people. Interpretation of tongues is another form of spiritual gift. It's up for you what do you desire. Basta lahat yan binigay satin ni Lord para to serve it's right purpose and to glorify Him. And lastly, LOVE should be the first thing to pursue before doing this things. Kase stated on the previous chapter (love chapter) 1 Cor.13:1 Though I speak with the tongues of men and of angels, but have not love, I have become sounding brass or a clanging cymbal.

End of Part 1 Smile
Back to top Go down
markee22
markee22

Holy Spirit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holy Spirit   Holy Spirit Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2008 1:06 am

archerbea wrote:

just a question...

bakit ang mga baptists or other churches, they don't believe in the Holy Spirit? They don't believe in speaking in tongues and things like that.

study

Hi Ana,

ireresearch ko pa ito ha hehehehe wait mo nalang Smile
Back to top Go down
anarcher
Admin
Admin
anarcher

Holy Spirit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holy Spirit   Holy Spirit Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2008 12:35 pm

markee22 wrote:
archerbea wrote:

just a question...

study

Hi Anna,

ireresearch ko pa ito ha hehehehe wait mo nalang Smile

sure kuya mark.
take your time...
Back to top Go down
anarcher
Admin
Admin
anarcher

Holy Spirit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holy Spirit   Holy Spirit Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2008 2:47 pm

kuya mark...
add mo 'to sa research mo!!!

if the church doesn't believe in the holy spirit...
will God still bless the church and the people?
Back to top Go down
markee22
markee22

Holy Spirit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holy Spirit   Holy Spirit Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2008 3:12 pm

ok i will hehehe What a Face
Back to top Go down
anarcher
Admin
Admin
anarcher

Holy Spirit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holy Spirit   Holy Spirit Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2008 3:19 pm

thanks kuya mark...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Holy Spirit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holy Spirit   Holy Spirit Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Holy Spirit
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RadicaLs :: General Discussion :: Daily Devotions-
Jump to: